The globalists tell us that globalization is dead. But don’t worry, there’s a New World Order waiting in the wings to take its place.
Confused? Don’t be.
Get the scoop on Globalization 2.0 and the New New (Polycentric) World Order on this week’s edition of The Corbett Report podcast.
- January 29, 1991: State of the Union Address
- Gary Hart “New World Order”
- September 11, 1990: Address Before a Joint Session of Congress
- January 16, 1991: Address to the Nation on the Invasion of Iraq
- Bill Clinton New World Order speech
- Henry Kissinger New World Order 2007
- Soros “New World Order”
- Tony Blair “New World Order”
- G20 pledges ‘new world order’ with 5 trillion dollar plan
- Gordon Brown “New World Order”
- U.S., China Part of New World Order Narrative at IIF Annual Meeting
- Sen. Chris Coons: Putin does not support liberal world order
- Bully of Asia: Why China’s Dream Is the New Threat to World Order
- Mattis sees Russia as the number one threat to world order
- Globalisation is dead and we need to invent a new world order
- Ellen Brown on FSB / bank bail-ins
- Russia Hails the New World Order – #NewWorldNextWeek
- China Banning People From Transit for Bad “Social Credit” Scores
- Artificial Wombs to Make Women Obsolete – #BraveNewWorldNextWeek
- Continuing Coups, Kremlin Kontrol & Copyright Crackdown – #NewWorldNextWeek
- Russia calls for new economic world order (2007)
- Vladimir Putin calls for new world order (2014)
- Putin calls for new world order (2016)
- Beijing Blasts ‘American Aggression,’ Calls for Russia-China ‘New World Order’
- Zhou Xiaochuan: Reform the international monetary system
- China and the New World Order
- China’s AIIB: What You Need to Know
- Phoney Opposition: The Truth About the BRICS
- China’s SWIFT Alternative and the (Engineered) Death of the Dollar
- Globalization 2.0: China Ushering in Newer, Shinier New World Order!
- How To REALLY Defeat Globalism
- Solutions: Spontaneous Order
This video was sourced from The Corbett Report.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.