If there are open positions involving reverse engineering at your place of employment, please post them here. The user base is an inquisitive lot, so please only post if you are willing to answer non-trivial questions about the position(s). Failure to provide the details in the following format and/or answer questions will result in the post’s removal.
Please elucidate along the following lines:
- Describe the position as thoroughly as possible.
- Where is the position located?
- Is telecommuting permissible?
- Does the company provide relocation?
- Is it mandatory that the applicant be a citizen of the country in which the position is located?
- If applicable, what is the education / certification requirement? Is a security clearance required? If so, at what level?
- How should candidates apply for the position?
Readers are encouraged to ask clarifying questions. However, please keep the signal-to-noise ratio high and do not blather. Please use moderator mail for feedback.
Contract projects requiring a reverse engineer can also be posted here.
If you’re aware of any academic positions relating to reverse engineering or program analysis in general, feel free to post those here too!