Op-Ed by Catherine J. Frompovich
The current national debt exceeded $22 Trillion as of February 11, 2019.
There’s an ever-expanding influx of immigrants into the USA, which possibly can be attributed realistically to an escalating socialist-thinking paradigm of:
a) “generational living arrangements” ensconced in this country from Democratic Party incentives; and
b) immigrants realizing there’s a real ‘gold mine’ to be had if one knows how to game the system, which is being subsidized by U.S. taxpayers, if the following game plan formula emailed to me by a reader is correct.
Who can disprove it without hype, while producing valid statistics?
Isn’t it about time to have an in-depth discussion about ‘trendy’ NeoDemocratic Party socialism ideology stampeding through the media and with freshmen members of Congress?
The new American way of life
Electing not to get married, while still living an apparent married lifestyle, seems like total financial bliss for those who want to ‘beat’ or ‘game’ the system by living off government resources, subsidies and perks, while tapping out taxpayers who don’t game the system.
- Don’t get married, but still live together and produce children.
- The male partner uses his mother’s address to get his mail.
- The male partner buys a house.
- The male partner rents that house to his girlfriend and mother of his two kids.
- S. Section 8 will pay $900 per month for a 3-bedroom home. [Hot diggity!]
Note that 4,893,000 received Section 8 Federal Assistance per this 2009 PDF.
- Girlfriend, the mother of male partner’s children, signs up for ObamaCare, therefore, the male partner does not have to pay for family health insurance!
- Girlfriend can get to go to college for FREE for being a single mother.
- Girlfriend gets $600 per month in food stamps.
- Girlfriend can get a free cellphone.
- Girlfriend may be entitled to some free utilities.
- The male partner, father to the two kids, moves into the home, but continues to get his mail addressed and sent to his mother’s home.
- Girlfriend claims one child while the male partner claims the other child on their individual tax forms. That permits each to claim “head of a household” at $1800 credit.
- Girlfriend gets $1800 a month disability for having a “bad back” and probably never will work thereafter.
Is the above plan legal? Apparently!
How many millions of tax dodgers and lifestyle “freeloaders” are using it?
Note: 55% of immigrants in California are on welfare or government assistance
The financial inequities involved
A. A married couple, with a stay-at-home mom, has none of the above government perks, but also has to pay taxes to support socialist-leaning tax cheats.
B. An unmarried couple with a stay-at-home mom can NET the following:
- $21,600 disability per year
- $10,800 free housing courtesy of Section 8
- $6,000 free ObamaCare health insurance
- $6,000 free food stamps
- $4,800 free utilities
- $6,000 Pell Grant money to spend
- $12,000 a year in college tuition FREE from Pell Grant
- $8,800 a year tax benefit for being a ‘single’ mother
Total Annual U.S. Government Benefits
$76,000 a year for those gaming the system; so why work?
Let’s be realistic about socialism and the countries which have tried it [Venezuela, Greece, Spain, Cuba, the former USSR], as discussed in this article “Socialism Ruins Nations.”
As someone recently said, communism is socialism on steroids.
Listen up, folks, and take careful notice. Under socialism, governments eventually run out of resources of those whom they tap out to ‘equalize’ society.
“The goal of socialism is communism.” … Vladimir Lenin
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.” … Winston Churchill
“The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other peoples’ money.” Margaret Thatcher
“Socialism requires that government becomes your god.” … Rafael Cruz
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)
Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available